Sunday, October 9, 2011

The showroom of Kikidoe

Yesterday I visited with my friend Margriet the showroom of the internetshop were I often buy my Tilda fabrics (www.kikidoe.nl). It was nice to meet Kiki the owner and she has a lovely showroom. Its decorated in pink and white and she sells so many nice things. Not only Tilda but also many other craft things and things from Clayre & Eef. We have spend almost 2,5 hour in her shop and ofcourse couldn't leave with empty hands. So have a look at what I bought.
I bought 6 new Tilda fabrics, Tilda labels and a Tilda card, Tilda ribbon, Tilda cut out sheets (2 are not on the picture), some little pearl hearts and two little charms with birds in a heart.
I felt like a kid in a candychop :-) For sure will go there more often.

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* it's all so pretty xxx
    I wish we could get Tilda products in NZ - I have to import from overseas and the postage is a killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lucky you! i love it all i cant wait to see what you make.have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuk dat je dit op je blog zet bedankt! en tot ziens in de showroom!

    ReplyDelete