Thursday, April 12, 2012

My latest creation

My latest creation is not a Tilda one. I made a weddingcake topper for a lady who has a company were you can rent doves for a wedding or funeral. I'm very proud of the birds that I designed myself and now finally can show you. Because I made the topper exclusive for a company I can't show you pictures here but you can take a look at the url. Just scroll down untill you see the weddingcake. The cake was not made by me just the topper. So curious what you think about it.
If you want to have a weddingcake topper like that for yourself please contact me for further information. Every topper will be exclusive and no topper will be the same. I will not use the same lace again for a topper. All creations will be made with your own wishes for color etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment