Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finally I'm back !!!!!!!!

I almost gave up all hope but I couldn't access my blog since my last message. Tried all possible without success. Lucky nothing was changing on my blog so think it wasn't hacked. But still don't know what the problem was. Today just wanted to give it a last try and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my account is working again. Hope it will stay working after my log out. Hope you all had a very good summerholiday. I had for sure. As usual it was much to short. Had two very nice weeks in Germany (Berchtesgaden).
Love the mountains, lakes and woods. Before the weekend I will tell you who will be the winner of the Give Away that I organized already more than two months ago. Sorry that Blogspot kept you waiting so long!

Love,
Maaike

No comments:

Post a Comment