Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feeling not so fine

Hi to all of you. It's already been a long while since my last message but I have some health problems. Not long after my last message on my blog I started to have headaches every day and 1 or two days a week it's so bad that I have to stay in bed. I already got a ct-scan and mri scan and many bloodtests. Also got a lumbar puncture two weeks ago. Wow that was so painfull and after that got extra headache when sitting or standing so for that had to stay laying down for almost one week. At the moment waiting for the results of the puncture and the bloodtest. But good news is that I don't have a braintumor or other deviations in my head. Hope they will give me some new medication this week cause at moment it still isn't getting better and I'm so tired of it. Emotional I'm tired but also fysical. So know you know why I haven't been posting messages for a while. Also my creativity is not so big at the moment so last weeks didn't make anything. But there are a few things that I made before and didn't show you yet. I will show you them in my next messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment